On the obverse of the Morgan Silver Dollar is the left-profile portrait of Liberty. This design of Liberty that was created by Morgan is said to reflect the figure of Anna Willess Williams, who sat through numerous sessions with Morgan to complete the portrait of Liberty. Included on this face is the year of issue and the word “Liberty.”
- Ships in an individual protective plastic flip.
- Good condition.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) by the United States government.
- The obverse features Lady Liberty as inspired by Anna Willess Williams.
- The reverse bears a depiction of the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Design from George T. Morgan.
|Issuing Country||United States|
|Obverse Designer||George T. Morgan|
|Reverse Designer||George T. Morgan|
|Series||Morgan Silver Dollar|
|Capsule Size||38 mm|
|Packaging Type||PCGS Plastic Slab|
|Package Dimensions||3.4 x 2.4 x 0.4|
|Metal Weight||.7734 Troy Ounce|
- Fine crafts with collectible value